Coronavirus is a virus that can be spread from person to person.
The virus that causes the Coronavirus was first identified in Wuhan, China
Doctors and officials think people who live in Philadelphia who have not been to China will not likely get sick from the Coronavirus.
How is Coronavirus Spread?
- Coughing and Sneezing
- Close contact with people
- Touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching your mouth, nose or eyes
What are the symptoms?
- Shortness of Breath
How can I help protect myself?
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects
- Cover you nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and wash your hands afterwards
- Avoid putting fingers in your mouth, ears or eyes
For more information on the Coronavirus, please visit